[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #7607: Add post processing hooks for Frontend Editing

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Feb 22 11:09:42 CET 2008

Hi Jeff,

This doesn't follow the principle of adding new hooks always as
interfaces, but I'm tempted to say that this just makes life simpler for
so small and detailed hooks. I would be fine if we'd only use interfaces
for the bigger things like e.g. hooks for introducing new cObjects to
tslib_content or the like.

+1 based on reading, *IF* you have tested this in action already.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht