[TYPO3-core] Need help: Reviewing t3editor-code for 4.2

Tobias Liebig mail_news at etobi.de
Wed Feb 20 22:40:05 CET 2008

Hej devs,

recently before the 4.2b1 release Ingo asked for help on reviewing the
t3editor code.

Thomas Hempel consent to help doing the review, but as you might know we
need at least a second developer who will investigate and review the code.

can someone please help us to get the editor stable and reviewed for 4.2rc1?
i will try to provide patches for this as quick as possible. I reserved
my spare time specially for getting the editor done soon. :-)

a personal note:
In the 4.2b1 the editor wasn't usable. the current SVN-version works on
FF, but it will not work correctly in IE6/7.
i just locate the problem but i'm not quite sure how to solve it without
doing major changes. I'll work on this in the next days, but i'm afraid
that i can't do this till 4.2b2!

thanks in advance!

  tobias