[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7589: FULLTEXT keys are not processed correctly

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 19 13:31:56 CET 2008

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Type: bug

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7589

Branch: 4.2, 4.1

Problem: FULLTEXT keys are not processed by EM/Install correctly. EM/Install prompt to add these keys and do not recognize that keys already exist. The problem is in parser, who does not process "FULLTEXT KEY name (fiellist)" correctly.

Solution: use the attached patch to fix the parser.

I attach also test extension. It will add FTS key to tt_content table. Without patch EM will ask you to add key every time when you go to extension details. With the patch it will work correctly and ask only if key does not exist.

You can drop the key using Database Analyzer when you finished testing.

Hope to get this fix to 4.2.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team