[TYPO3-core] RFC: bug #3491: Linking between domains in the pagetree ignores simulate static documents

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Feb 19 11:01:27 CET 2008

Georg Ringer schrieb:
> Hi Dmitry,
>
> just a question: Why is this new option not automatically enabled with
> config.typolinkCheckRootline=1
>
> When would I need config.typolinkCheckRootline=1 and no
> typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains ?

When your page branches for the different domains have different settings
for simulate static. You can config a few things in the "layout" of the
generated URL. As the new patch relies on the settings of the *current*
branch it is important that the setting the same for the target branch
(domain).

Masi