[TYPO3-core] RFC: Cleanup #7388: Gremlins in Taskcenter

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Feb 18 17:05:24 CET 2008

"Jeff Segars" <jsegars at alumni.rice.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1203350256.10507.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...

> At this point in time, I think I'd recommend holding off on this one
> for beta2 for sure and maybe hold it for a bigger task center /
> dynTabMenu cleanup later in 4.3.  It seems like we've got a lot other
> stuff pressing (including good patches from you) and this is mostly
> HTML cleanup.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

no problem with that. I see the opportunity to recode the dynTabMenu at all
for
- cleaner HTML
- easy handling via prototype
- easy css formatting

As this concerns to all tabs it's good to make it with some time, so my
patch here may be a start for this and shows how to do that with prototype.

So lets postpone this task for 4.3

vg  Steffen