[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7573: Page properties: Make author and author_email visible instantly

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 18 15:45:33 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Problem:
> Now that we have tabs there is enough space to make the fields author and
> author_email visible instantly (perhaps above abstract?) in Tab Metadata.

No. If necessary, it can be done with TSConfig. There is no need to crowd it all that much.

Simple interfaces are much more appreciated by users. I already got lots of complains for new BE from editors, whom I installed beta1 for testing. There is no need to add rarely used fields! Take a look to Jens slides, especially section about Dassault implementation. This is how it must look like.

I am sorry, -1.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team