[TYPO3-core] RFC #6877: TCEFORM TSconfig disabled fields still available in List View

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Feb 16 17:18:56 CET 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Masi,
>
> actually, what I'd really like to see would be:
>
> which is exactly the same syntax for userTSconfig and pageTSconfig:
>
> TCA.pages.interfaces.0 := removeFromList(alias,target)
>
> this way we could (in theory) completely overwrite the TCA through
> Tsconfig, or?

I don't get what you're on to. Some things field properties can be
changed by TS. But it doesn't make sense to allow to change everything
(like the type!).

> If not, I need to keep the options in sync
> --
> mod.SHARED.disabledFields.pages = alias,target
> TCEFORM.pages.alias.disabled = 1
> TCEFORM.pages.target.disabled = 1
> --
> which is painful too.

Well, of course TCEFORM would honour mod.SHARED.disabledFields as well
so you wouldn't have to disable the same fields twice which was the
point, right?

> Masi, do you have a good solution in mind here?

mod.list.hideFieldsDisabledInForms = 1

Masi