[TYPO3-core] RFC #6877: TCEFORM TSconfig disabled fields still available in List View

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Feb 16 16:53:29 CET 2008

Hey Masi,

actually, what I'd really like to see would be:

which is exactly the same syntax for userTSconfig and pageTSconfig:

TCA.pages.interfaces.0 := removeFromList(alias,target)

this way we could (in theory) completely overwrite the TCA through
Tsconfig, or?

If not, I need to keep the options in sync
--
mod.SHARED.disabledFields.pages = alias,target
TCEFORM.pages.alias.disabled = 1

Masi, do you have a good solution in mind here?

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org