[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6846: Enable tabs in tt_content records (new)

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Feb 16 16:53:26 CET 2008

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1203176499.10530.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...

> I agree with you, Ben. Adding tabs to tt_content will improve the
> consistency of the new UI for 4.2. To me this is part of the still ongoing
> progress in finishing the UI for 4.2 final. Or at least I hope that some
> loose ends of the new UI will be changed *.

i agree. This is simular issue to the docheader that is added to all of the
views. So i would do the same with the tabs, also to other sys records like
be_user, fe_user etc.

> * Please change the design of the page tree look-up box. It reminds me of
> a certain OS and it doesn't fit neither to the classic skin nor t3skin.

this is a background pic only and it was introduced IIRR to have same look
like new installer (also uses round inputs)

vg  Steffen