[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6846: Enable tabs in tt_content records (new)

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Feb 16 16:41:52 CET 2008

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>>> Feature:
>> no more features for now, please get back with features after 4.2.0final
>>
>> let's instead focus on fixing as many bugs as possible until the final
>> release please.
>
> This does not look like a real feature to me. It would be very desirable to have
> tabs for tt_content in order to achieve a consistent look and feel in 4.2. Why
> would we have tabs in pages records and not on content records?

I agree with you, Ben. Adding tabs to tt_content will improve the
consistency of the new UI for 4.2. To me this is part of the still
ongoing progress in finishing the UI for 4.2 final. Or at least I hope
that some loose ends of the new UI will be changed *.

Masi

* Please change the design of the page tree look-up box. It reminds me
of a certain OS and it doesn't fit neither to the classic skin nor t3skin.