[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add missing docheaders to core modules

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Thu Feb 14 23:03:32 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> good work! I looked at the code of some, however did not try them out. Do
> you need more reviews for them?
I've added more to the core list and I think I'm there. Every module and
wizard (rte, form and table) has the docheader. Just search on 'docheader'.

Reviews are always welcome

> One thing I noticed was that you broke up Kaspers name (the special chars)
> in some PHP headers. Make sure you cross-check them before you commit. (If
> you work on Linux, there is "mcedit" which saves files exactly the way they
> have been opened. So you can use this one for example to remove the hunks
> that changed the name accidentially...)
I've noticed. I'll keep an eye on that. Strange behaviour from subclipse.

> Just one request: Please commit only one patch at a time, which makes it
> easier to review the changes and know what belongs to what...
I will. The reason why I put these patches in one posting was I wouldn't
clutter the list with 15 patches :-)

Patrick