[TYPO3-core] RFC: t3editor: a bunch of bugfixes and code clean up

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Feb 9 12:38:34 CET 2008

Hi Tobias,

Tobias Liebig wrote:
> Notes:
> I know we should not post that huge patches which solves that many bugs
> and i (very much) apologize for that.
> I hope its nevertheless acceptable, as the t3editor is just intruduced
> with 4.1 and the whole code is not reviewed yet

That's totally OK, because the whole t3editor is not yet reviewed and
always just committed under the "4.2 Commit Policy". But after this
patch two persons (one core developer, presumably Thomas, and one other)
should properly review the code that it can finally be considered a real
  part of the core and no longer be declared "temporary under 4.2 commit
policy". From that moment on, patches to t3editor need to pass normal
review and should not fix two issues in one patch any more. But for now,
this is absolutely OK and even appreciated.

> Notes II:
> Thomas offered his help to review the t3editor code, and i'm grateful
> for that.
> To everyone else: Please help to review and test the editor to make sure
> it's stable when we ship 4.2

Unfortunately I won't be able to do the review as I've got my uni exams
during the next weeks.

cheers
Ingmar

--