[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6846: Enable tabs in tt_content records (new)

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Fri Feb 8 16:50:19 CET 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> Feature:
>
> no more features for now, please get back with features after 4.2.0final
>
> let's instead focus on fixing as many bugs as possible until the final
> release please.

It's not a feature, it's a bug fix since it doesn't fit in the new
backend if we keep tt_content without tabs.  ;)

I repeat:    ;)

Monsieur Release manager, please could this patch for the sake of
continuity/harmonization get into 4.2 ?

Patrick Gaumond
TYPO3 Lobbyist

PS to Ingo: I'm still awaiting your Bank Account Info.