[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7333: Solution for "Page is being generated"

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 7 16:35:36 CET 2008

Attached is a new version which fixes all topics discussed, included that
one below.

Please make a final test of it, and let me know asap. So far it works
perfect here, but I only tried using the "simple" method.

Ingo, can you please commit it for me when approved, so it will be part of
the release tonight?

Thank you guys!

- michael

--