[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug (?) #7378: "Clear all caches" doesn't delete temp_CACHED... files.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Feb 7 10:51:50 CET 2008

Hi!

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> There is one problem. You cannot use an extension if you need it in the
> case of a 'TYPO3 fatal error' caused by an extension. So you will need
> an extra script outside of the TYPO3 backend.

...which is Install tool with its "edit files in typo3conf" ;) Very useful thing, found it yesterday when accidentally crashed once site by renaming a folder for installed extension :D Naturally nothing worked after that. I think about reporting it as a bug and fixing...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team