[TYPO3-core] FYI: Bugfix #7052: Permission problem of htmlArea RTE images

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Feb 7 01:16:35 CET 2008

Hi Stanislav,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> FYI: The attached SVN patch was committed.
>
> Type:
> Bugfix
>
> Problem:
> Wrong sequence of chmode and copy commands.
> mode supplied as character string.
>
> Solution:
> Inverse sequence. Make mode an octal string.

Thanks for your work. But... ;)
... do you think, that using "@" in front of function calls is good?
Last week I had an issue that took me some hours to find its origin. The
reason were error-suppressed function calls, too.

I think it might be better to have some functions with error reporting,
e.g. t3lib_div::chmod() which checks access and reports/logs errors (or
to have a general error handler for these kind of possible errors).

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/