[TYPO3-core] RFC #7262: Fixing docheader in the backend modules

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Mon Feb 4 11:15:39 CET 2008

Hi,

This is a new patch.

The 'Web' modules 'Page', 'List', 'Info' and 'Access' and 'Template' now
have the docheader.

Benni did HTML templating only for the docheader. Now the whole output
for the modules has a template. The main output of the modules is put in
the marker ###CONTENT###. I've done this for future purposes of the HTML
templating of the BE modules.

The next few days I'm going to implement the docheaders for the modules
'Functions' and 'Versioning'.

After that I will implement functionality so every function module,
added by an extension, can add their own buttons or other stuff to the
docheader.

The HTML templates have to move to the modules own dedicated directories.

Ingo asked me to send this patch to core list, although this is not
finished yet.

Patrick