[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7346: Have a list of open and recently edited documents

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Feb 2 02:04:13 CET 2008

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1201910965.10238.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:

> nope, please have a look again. Benni first directly included the
> registration in the class file. However I consider this bad style. A class
> file is supposed to only contain the class definition with out any
> executed code afterwards.

this is done also with eID or some modules: having class inside abd after
initiliasing the class.
Maybe is not good style but it is done at many places in core.

I'm ok with rules how it should be, i only wanted to advice that it doesn't
produce an error, so it's a coding guideline thing.

vg  Steffen