[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7346: Have a list of open and recently edited documents

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Feb 2 01:09:25 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> that's exactly how it is:
>
> * inclusion of class-file in ext_tables.php
> * call of addToolbarItem in this file
>
> and it's how it was in bennis patch too.

nope, please have a look again. Benni first directly included the
registration in the class file. However I consider this bad style. A
class file is supposed to only contain the class definition with out any
executed code afterwards.

The second patch moved the registration to ext_localconf.php but didn't
work and gave errors.

As I wrote the code you can trust me, this is the way it's ment to be :-)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner