[TYPO3-core] RFC #7158: Bug: Some parts of Indexed Search Engine Backend module don't work

Moreno Feltscher moreno.feltscher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 23:11:32 CET 2008

Hunk 1: Yes it is. I don't know how MySQL handles ORDER BY clauses but
with Oracle all statements in the SELECT clause have to be in ORDER BY
(so with count(*) all statements).

Hunk 2: That's quite ugly.. item_type is VARCHAR, so some databases
interpret this as an error (because 0 is an integer). item_type>'0'
wouldn't work (even with MySQL), I think you agree with me.
But I tested this and got a full working solution. Would be nice if
somebody could test this with MySQL. I don't have a working MySQL
installation here right now.

Hunk 3: Firstly I had fullQuoteStr but I got an error because of this.
I'll check and do a new patch.