[TYPO3-core] RFC #7158: Bug: Some parts of Indexed Search Engine Backend module don't work

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 1 20:21:13 CET 2008

Hi Moreno,

> New patch attached.

Thanks for the patch. Here's a little review:

Hunk 1:
The only difference is that "freeIndexSetId" is added to the orderBy list.
Is this really a part of the solution?

Hunk 2:
- item_type>0
+ item_type!=\'0\'

I wanted to be sure that item_type is never <0. Verified that item_type is
only "0" or a string, so this change is fine.

Additionally, the same field like in hunk 1 is appended to the orderBy list.
I wonder why this should fix DBAL issues?

Hunk 3:
Use fullQuoteStr instead of quoteStr (takes care of the single quotes around
the string).

I'm curious about the orderBy question, but you'll have my +1 if you change
this small issue from above...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out