[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7346: Have a list of open and recently editeddocuments

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Feb 1 18:30:28 CET 2008

Hey Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> some additional questions
> * i applied the patch and didn't have the icon in toolbar, i didn't examined
> why not yet.
Yep, the icon wasn't in the patch. I'll attach it here now, just put it
in the sysext/opendocs directory and the patch will work for you too.

> * your screenshot shows the documents, i think this was not faked. So you
> see entries that are double. Is there a way to show which docs they are, may
> be which kind?
I managed to remove the doubled entries in the recent docs list, so this
won't be a problem anymore. I'd love to bring an icon in front of the
entries, don't know how yet though.

> * if (TYPO3_REQUESTTYPE & TYPO3_REQUESTTYPE_AJAX) {...
> i showed that this is not clear. These flags are set with any Ajax call. So
> we have the Lang-object initialized everytime even if it's not needed. i
> suggested a simple function to ask for specific ajaxID to have it clear
MMh, yeah, maybe I should check the ajaxID here instead.

> * why do you use array_unshift for register instead of common syntax
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['typo3/backend.php']['additionalBackendItems'][]
> = ... ?
So it's loaded in front of the extdeveeval and other functions :)
Anyway, I could switch it back to the "[] = " method again. No big deal.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org