[TYPO3-core] Reminder III: Re: RFC: #7922: stdWrap for doNotLinkIt & doNotShowLink

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Dec 30 14:46:37 CET 2008

Hi,

> Who changed it and why? This feature was never implemented.
> Imho these added properties should get a footnote "implemented in 4.3"
> or whatever.

Hmm, I must be the culprit then. I see that this RFC dates back to
before the release of 4.2 and was not committed then, but probably the
change in documentation was added to the pending doc page anyway.

When I updated the Core Docs for 4.2, I tried to be very careful and
check that every feature documentation in the wiki was actually
implemented, but there were a lot and this one must have slipped through.

So I agree that we should commit this one only to trunk and I will take
care of correcting the TSref.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter