[TYPO3-core] Reminder III: Re: RFC: #7922: stdWrap for doNotLinkIt & doNotShowLink

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 30 14:27:17 CET 2008

Hi,

Ralf Hettinger schrieb:
> Hi Francois,
>
> I would agree normally, but stdWrap for doNotLinkIt and doNotShowLink
> are told to be supported if you look at the current TSRef...
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/10/#id4448036

interesting ...
here it's not:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/10/8/

Who changed it and why? This feature was never implemented.
Imho these added properties should get a footnote "implemented in 4.3"
or whatever.

> I don't know how that came - but I would consider this either being a
> bug in TSRef or emerging to a bug within 4.2 branch.
> And I feel having it consistent with documentation would be very nice...
> what would you think?

in general i would agree, but here i think it's a "bug" in
documentation, so i would add the footnote to the doc.
Patch for trunk is ready to commit, but after discussing with olly
yesterday i would prefer to make a check before.
I attached the modified version.

vg Steffen