[TYPO3-core] RFC #10011: New feature: TypoScript Condition to check for installed extensions

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Sat Dec 27 11:23:58 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> both ext and extension doesn't reflect what's the condition is about. I
>> would prefer
>> extIsLoaded or extensionIsLoaded

>> the "or" normally works with comma-list
>> [glovalVar = TSFE:id = 5, TSFE:id = 8, TSFE:id = 15]
>>
>> So i would expect "or" with comma list, && with seperate conditions.
Yes, I have copied the comma list feature from other conditions, where
it is used in the same way. I do not want to use a different way here.

> No problem for me for anything above :) I still can use any of:
>
> [ext = realurl,cooluri]
> or
> [ext = realurl] || [ext = cooluri]
> or
> [extensionIsLoaded = realurl]

'isLoaded' is misleading. You do not load an extension. An extension is
just installed and thereby enabled. No additional memory will be used
just by having it installed.

- Franz