[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.4?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Dec 25 20:13:33 CET 2008

Hi Benni,

> wasn't there some issue open with the timezone bug, that in some cases
> the timezone was shifted? Can't really remember exactly how it happened
> but I think I had something like that in a 4.2.x installation. Steffen,
> do you know more about this?

Maybe you mean this one: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9676

I looked into that one yesterday. I was able to track it back to a
change by Ernesto that fixed timezone issues, however it caused that new
problem. That was still before 4.2.0, so it's probably bad, but still
not as super-urgent like an issue that was introduced by 4.2.3 for
example...

There is a fix by Martin Holtz which solves the problem, however because
of the complex timezone handling, I would first like to have Ernesto
look over it. Just to be sure that it doesn't break new stuff.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out