[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7265: Submodules of Web module can't work with mod.php and the _DISPATCH system

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 9 10:14:08 CET 2008

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Hello Steffen,
>
>> Attached is the complete v2-patch
>>
>> For more info how to use mod.php read here:
>> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2007-March/007751.html
>

> Good improvement.
>
> typo3/template.php:
>
> if (($temp_M = (string) t3lib_div::_GET('M'))
>
> It is not good to make an assignement inside of an IF clause.
> It would be fine to have a common variable $path to avoid duplicate code.

this is only a temp var to be used in the second line, where the common
var $this->scriptID is filled:

> $this->scriptID = ereg_replace('^.*\/(sysext|ext)\/', 'ext/', $path);
>

> typo3/alt_mod_frameset.php:
>
> (strpos($script, '?') ? '&' : '?' )
>
> I would like to see this or something similar in a t3lib_div- function.
> It is needed with each extension which adds parameters. RealURL could
> also interfere here!

Yeah. But in the moment it's not wanted to add functions to t3lib_div.
it was planned to split it into single classes grouped by themes. It
would be nice to have a "cleanUrl"-function in a t3lib_urlTools eg.

I think this splitting up is waiting for the autoloader.

vg Steffen