[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9863: [Feature] Adding sysext tsbrowser

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 3 13:16:25 CET 2008

Hi!

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
> No this is not the same: TypoScript is a typo3 core feature, and as
> stated already, dealing with it should be made as easy as possible.

Some experts may prefer it be shorter and faster. How do you know what's best for everyone?

This is why we have extensions: everyone can install what he really needs.

We ship only a limited set of extensions with core: those that will be used by most (like felogin) or necessary for the core itself (like dbal or version).

> True as that might be, steffens little ext will help them to get an
> overview as it is the case with the TSConfig browser.

If they do not know about this ext, it does not matter if it comes with core or from TER. If they know about it, they will this ext from TER.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team