[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9808: Popup-functionality for Pages dokType=Shortcut

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 2 18:34:12 CET 2008

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> BT Reference: (will be added later)
>
> Branches: trunk
>

> Problem:
> You can create popup-links with typolink or the element browser. A
> missing feature is to create this with pages for menus.
>
> Solution:
> The following patch enables this possibility for pages with doktype
> shortcut, using the target-field.
> Additional to popup you also can define the type, as normally popups use
> a different page-template, and non-TV-users need a different page-type
> for that.
>
> The syntax is the same as you know from typolink, enter following in the
> target-field:
>
> 400x200       => will open the page in popup with 400x200
> ,120 300x50   => will open the page with type 120 using popup 300x50
> ,118          => will open page with type 118
> ,200 _blank   => will open page with type 118, target="_blank"
> any_other     => same as before (target="any_other")
>
> I needed this feature for a client, where i tested it successfully.
> Please test it in your enviroments.

i did a small addition as you probably need to define additional
JSParams. This is now possible. The syntax is the same like in tsRef
found with typolink->parameter [1]

,0 560x400:scrollbars=1,location=1 => will open the page in popup with
560x400 with scrollbars and enabled location bar

vg Steffen

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/5/8/