[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9863: [Feature] Adding sysext tsbrowser

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:06:03 CET 2008

Hi!

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
> the most important change difference to me is that you *see* your
> current settings, i.e. what is the result of what all those extensions
> and you yourself have done to your template! In the normal tsbrowser you
> see each and every option, which is not helpfull when you just want to
> know what your config key results in.

TS object browser shows final TS: your own TS overrides TS provided
by extensions. Or do you mean something different?

> And you have it where you need it: directly beneath under your setup
> area, you just need scroll a little up and down, and all you want is at
> your hand.

How does it help you in your work? I am interested in practical
value for people other than me.

And I still would like to know why cannot such extension be
installed by you from TER ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support