[TYPO3-core] RFC #8232: Creating and editing of fields, forms, etc. in FCE's is impossible if there is a section inside

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Aug 18 06:52:24 CEST 2008

Hi Benni,

> could we put this one on hold for a couple of weeks? We (well, let's say
> Andreas Wolf) has something coming up soon that changes a lot of
> TCEforms' structure.

Many users have been waiting for this patch for quite some time already.
I think it should be committed without delay. It should be beneficial to
have it tested as soon as possible in as many environments as possible.

Regarding Andreas' work, it think it should be easy for him to take this
patch into account as its impact on TCEforms is almost totally contained
into a single function.

With kind regards,
Stanislas