[TYPO3-core] RFC #8232: Creating and editing of fields, forms, etc. in FCE's is impossible if there is a section inside

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Aug 15 17:16:43 CEST 2008

Hey Dmitry,

could we put this one on hold for a couple of weeks? We (well, let's say
Andreas Wolf) has something coming up soon that changes a lot of
TCEforms' structure.

Is that ok with you? And: It will go into 4.3, definitively (I'll review
this patch myself once Andreas' changes are in).

thanks,
benni.
-SDG-