[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9167: Feature: Mark extension as write protected

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Aug 14 09:40:10 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:

>> The property is logically boolean. So use true/false. We should be
>> more strict about such things.
>
> If I understand Dmitry properly, the state of the extension should not
> be changed. A stable extension should still remains "stable" but its
> write-property should be set to TRUE.

states are all strings, so i choose "write_protected"
This is only a thing for local, this state won't be used for uploading
to TER or in TER.
So this is only a "local" change. State is a good place to show it, and
i didn't wanted to introduce a total new flag. So my changes are simple
and the only sense is to safe the extension in one installation.

vg Steffen