[TYPO3-core] FYI: Icon for new_file.gif

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 13:35:36 CEST 2008

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
>> Whatever but neitgher you, nor Ingo can go and commit anything without
>> +1s here in the list. Stop making last minute changes!
>
> this is not true for icons and UI changes discussed in the HCI team.

Yes, it is true. Discussing changes in HCI team/list does not mean that they are approved to commit by core team. The right to approve still belongs to core team and changes must be posted here. Read the rules!

And as I said, I veto "FYI"-style GUI changes. TYPO3 is not a system of two people, who can play with it. It was said many times: it is system with great commercial power and GUI changes must be taken with great care!

I will ask Michael now to stop this practice. This goes out of bounds.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team