[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties III

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon Apr 14 17:06:14 CEST 2008

Hi Benni,

thx for the cleanup!

Benjamin Mack wrote:

> @Malte / Helmut: Could you please try out this patch to see if it
> reflects the changes you wanted to have?

Basically, yes. There are some (csh-related) glitches, but they do not refer to
this change (but they become prominent). I will report these things in another
thread, but this can be done after release.

> Maybe you can send a screenshot to see what changes through this patch?

I will do later this evening.

> @Dmitry: What should we do with the label change?

In the attached patch, I changed the label, because I think it's safer this way
(but in this particular case I'm also fine with changing this label for all T3
versions).

> @All: Please test and review this patch, and see what you don't like
> about it. It should be fairly easy to review now.
>
> No code review / +/- 1 from me yet (I'm just easing the way for you guys
> to review).

I've done some more whitespace cleanup. Please have a look at it, I thinks it's
better (consistent) this way.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut