[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7986: Vertical aligned Icons in List-Module

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Apr 13 23:21:04 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:

> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> ok, here with the version icons.
>> The new icon (cm_add.gif) is placed in sysext/version/cm1/
>
> no versioning icon shit in the list view for 4.2. Damned, I'm getting
> really pissed now about such lengthy threads where everybody thinks that
> he could work on another thing, and another, and another...
>
> Remember that we are at RC stage! $*#§"%^°

I agree with Ingo and understand how he feels about this. Everybody is
waiting for 4.2, and they are all looking at Ingo only.

Actually we're in a phase where no changes are allowed but fixes. The
permissions are exactly the same now like they will be for 4.2.1.

Actually, everything that could be done now can also just be postponed -
except those bugs which we consider to be blockers!

So please stop working on any other bugs and help to get these issues fixed.
Thanks!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out