[TYPO3-core] RFC: 8108: Extension configuration options are not always shown

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Sat Apr 12 21:55:59 CEST 2008

Francois Suter wrote:
> In all these cases the message is indeed visible, but I still think it
> was way better when the options where directly displayed. Furthermore
> the message is rather discrete (I actually missed it the first time I
> tried).

For me too small too, so a +1 on reading and the text is just kind of
wrong because in many cases this configuration is not optional (like it
seems) but required and necessary for the extension to work! Furthermore
this text is english onl< (yeah I know a different issue and wrong
topic) but so the text won't be really recognized by many other people.

Please please let the configuration display as it has been since ever.
Everything else is just .....

Georg