[TYPO3-core] RFC #8040: Bug: Wrong check on creating folders in filelist makes them unaccessible

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Apr 10 12:17:43 CEST 2008

Hey Moreno,

interesting topic. Anyway, I don't think we should just apply the patch
but set a general rule for TYPO3 and document it that it's not possible
to upload files with a "dot" at the end. Maybe we can even make it
configurable through the Installer ( a regexp! :-D).

Plus: We need to know WHY the folder doesn't show up in the list, not
just deny this option completely on creation without any notices. Also
your patch only focues on folders, we need to check files as well.

Not so trivial at all ;-)

--
greetings,
benni.