[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7986: Vertical aligned Icons in List-Module

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Apr 9 19:51:30 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote: on 09.04.2008 19:32:
> "Georg Ringer" <mail-spam at ringerge.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1207761839.4983.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> that's true, never was an icon before. any idea for it?
>> As I heard in hci Lasse also wants to be this an icon to be styleable for
>> the modernskin.. So why not do it this way.
>>
>> Georg
>
> the problem is that it uses the V if no versions there, if there are
> versions a yellow background is used with the number of versions, so i see
> no possibility for icon here :(

Yes, I just saw a thread "somewhere" where the issue was briefly
discussed. The "V" is really a "version counter", so it might be "1",
"2", etc. It is pretty interesting to see that information in the list
view, maybe we just don't need it to be a "counter" but a two state icon:

a) no versioning record
b) versioning record is present and a mouse-over giving us the "count"

The icon is already there (see context menu). What do you think?

Cheers,
Ernesto