[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8014: remove empty tabs from TCEForms

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Apr 8 00:09:48 CEST 2008

Hi Malte,

Malte Jansen schrieb:
> In Rev. 3449. (Bug #7634)
>
> Following should make the bug:
>
> return $GLOBALS['TBE_TEMPLATE']->getDynTabMenu($parts, $idString, 0,
> false, 50, 1, false, 1, $GLOBALS[$table]['ctrl']['dividers2tabs']);
>
> To me it's new that the $GLOBALS stores the TCA in the way from above.

Correct, that was my fault some weeks ago. Please just add the obviously
missing "['TCA']"...

> By the way, there might be an other problem in this patch for the
> backwards-compability:
> OLD: function getDynTabMenu($parts, $idString) {
> NEW: function getDynTabMenu($parts, $idString, $table) {
>
> Perhaps it might be better to use it the following way:
> function getDynTabMenu($parts, $idString, $dividers2tabs = 1) {

To be "full" backward compatible, the t3lib_TCEforms method could be:
function getDynTabMenu($parts, $idString, $table='') { ...
And if no $table is set, it uses the old two-arguments-call.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Core Team