[TYPO3-core] FYI: Removed superfluos is_array() check

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Apr 7 15:47:20 CEST 2008

Hi!

Now that we have array hinting in t3lib_div the is_array() checks are not
necessary. There were two points where they still lingered. I have removed
them.

Interestingly the hinting is missing in resolveSheetDefInDS() but is there
for resolveAllSheetsInDS(). Is that simply a slip (on my part as I did the
original patch) or was there a reason for this? I have a dim recollection
that the return value with the error message bothered me when I went
originally through t3lib_div.

Masi