[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8005: Linking across domains does not work with nested domains

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 7 15:02:47 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry and Ingo,

i think the discussion about feature or bug doesn't bring efforts.
At least the more important thing is if the patch brings efforts.

Ok, there is a feature freeze, that makes sense for come to a release. But
on the other side, if there is a bugfix / feature (you can call it both,
depends how you describe it) that really brings a lot of effort it should go
in. The decision should be done by the core team and at least by the RM.

Rules are good, but sometimes rules has to be broken also - most important
should be the product "TYPO3"

excuse my 2 cents here

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1207572742.21452.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...