[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix 8001: Link Wizard not working if not in RTE mode

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 7 10:02:25 CEST 2008

Hi Ralf,

i think we a are near by. Here are my annotations:

* target doesn't work with - , this will result in target="_blank" As we
changed default link-target to _top this should be used
* email-label should get the 95px (little cosmetic)

But one thing isn't solved yet. When editing a link the click on a tab
looses all settings. In RTE this works and should work here also.
Can you do a new patch regarding this points?

vg  Steffen