[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8014: remove empty tabs from TCEForms

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Apr 5 16:54:52 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner kirjoitti:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>

>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8014
>
> committed after reading and testing
>

> Ingo

+1 after reading.

BTW. I made once a good proposal making tabbed menu as own class file in
order to use tabs also in frontend in the mode 'Forms on page'. I just
copied to pixe_feediting a little bit altered version of
function getDynTabMenu into FE version of tceforms class file
(pixe_feediting doesn't use for 'Forms on page' the class
't3lib_TCEforms_FE' but own class file, which extends directly the class
't3lib_TCEforms'). It is not reasonable to include entire BE templating
to frontend editing.
Using pixe_feediting the new functionality is used in frontend editing
using older versions of Typo3.