[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6896: TCA eval on TEXT field does not work

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Apr 4 15:30:00 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

Dmitry,

> I am sorry but this is a new feature. -1 because we are not allowed new
> features at this stage. Please, rollback ASAP.

Your are a little nit picker!

I agree that we set up some rules, however exceptions must be allowed
too. It is no fun always criticizing for each and every thing they do.
Please think about how you respond to people and how they might feel.
Open Source and the TYPO3 project are still about fun in programming -
constant nit picking disturbs that fun.

This bugfix was part of yesterday's bug auction at T3BOARD which was
lots of fun. I herewith make an exception and give a greencard for this fix.

greetings from Laax
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner