[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add external RemoveXSS library to TYPO3

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Sep 22 18:09:13 CEST 2007

Hi Thorsten,

ok, thanks for your feedback. So far I asked two people about their opinion,
however, as the name says, it is just an opinion. We probably need an expert
for this...

Anyway, I think that unless someone can clarify this very quickly, we should
stop discussing it here and move the discussion to the dev list...

So who knows the answer?

- michael