[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add external RemoveXSS library to TYPO3

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Sat Sep 22 17:55:30 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I didn't take notice of that lib before so I can't say anything about it's
quality and reliability. In general I'd vote for including tested and
approved external libraries for security purposes.

When taking a first look at the patch I came across the notice "Used with
permission by the author.". So the licence question came to my mind. How is
the code licensed? And do we have the authors permission to include it in TYPo3?

Best regards to all of you who enjoy their time in Karlsruhe,
Thorsten

--

Thorsten Kahler
. . . . . . . . . . . .

d.k.d Internet Service GmbH
Kaiserstr. 79
D - 60329 Frankfurt / Main

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Registernummer: HRB 45590
Geschäftsführer: Olivier Dobberkau, Götz Wegenast.

fon:  +49 (0)69 43 05 61 - 70
fax:  +49 (0)69 43 05 61 - 90
mail: thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
home: http://www.dkd.de