[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #5690 - TCEforms: add inline editing of secondary options

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Sep 13 17:10:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

just checked. The current behaviour is like that:

* If you click on "Show secondary options" the whole page gets reloaded
and this info is stored globally in UC. (like with previous versions).
* If the global option is not set, the 2ndary option palette is shown
inline instead of the frame at the top and that's it.

Anything else (AJAX or more) should come in a separate patch later. I
also have more ideas for what to improve for these --- they'll follow soon.

My +1 is therefore for the patch Thomas sent to this list initially.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org