[TYPO3-core] RFC: Load javascript libraries

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Sep 13 03:32:01 CEST 2007

Hey devs,

This is a SVN patch request.
Branches: trunk
myself in need of a simple wrapper to include the javascript libraries
quite often. So here we go. It's not the best and still simple. With
that we also have a new instance variable for template.php so we can use
this variable for including our own external javascript files as well.

Also, if you don't like the approach, please provide a better solution
soon :-).

Once this is in SVN, I'm gonna provide the patch for changing the
appropriate parts in the core.

good night my friends,
benni.
-SDG-