[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix Bug #4832 - Patch for ter_update_check into EM

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 29 11:43:50 CET 2007

Hi!

Helmut Hummel wrote:
> My version of patch is stripping them automatically, the version of
> Dmitry obviosly not. We should send patches only with unix file endings.
>
> To avoid such things in future, all php files in repository should have
> the "eol-style: LF" property set...

Currently it has "native" as value, which I believe is bad. We should work and commit only with Unix-like files and the property can be removed completely. "native" just creates problems, not helps.

> Just to make sure, I attached the last patch from christian with CRs
> stripped. Can you test if this patch applies correctly Dmitry?

Applied fine :) Looks and works great. My +1.

One thing I am missing there is a sign that extension is loaded if I select "Include not loaded extensions into listing". But this is very minor thing that can be added later.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/